Now known as Lady Jayne


It was my birthday on Wednesday - 55!!! cannot believe how time has flown. It says 22 in my knickers and thats what Im sticking to.

Hubby has just given up helping run the cricket league due to horrendous amount of work along with timewasting e mails asking stupid questions. All he was doing was sleeping and working on the laptop. We had a spare room full of trophys that he had built from parts thus saving the league £600 and during on of our discussions regarding his decision I stated I was always runner up - cricket came first. So on my birthday he presented me with a trophy which says 'no longer a runner up now a winner' - dont know who was more choked up him or me.

I had a lovely day, lunch with Mum, trip to Hobbycraft - which Mum loved. Then we went to see Jenni and Michael. She presented me with a certificate to say I am now Lady Jayne Egan! and a huge bar of chocolate.

Mum gave me gladioli's, Jen gave me chrysanth's, I bought myself roses(the day before) and then Gareth and Carrie turned up with lilies - I ran out of vases in the end! but I dont mind its wonderful.

Couldnt have had a better day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.