Summer time is crafty time

Had a busy June and am happy with all my progress to date. I was part of the 'Just do it in June' challenge on the NYK forum - ban procrastination and finish tasks and projects because life is too short.
I made a good start on my patchwork quilt and its looking very pretty.

Vertical gardening is wonderful, very productive and frugal way of growing. The tumbler tomato in the middle had growed like topsy and I think its because the roots are warmed in the sunshine.
I am giving peas a go because a. I have loads of peas and b. its worth a try!

Here are my 48 lavender plants for which I only paid £5 postage. My keys are there to show the scale. I re-potted them immeadiately in good compost and they have doubled size in a week.
This seems to be a courgette plant but has grown up very different to the others, a more upright and prolific plant than the other 3. It flowered yesterday and looks beautiful. So good to have something pretty and productive.

If you pop in for  read I would love for you to say Hi! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.