And sew it begins....

Little greenhouse was wrecked in the recent storms so is now staging in my big greenhouse - works rather well I think. Some tiny greenshoots appearing now.
This is the result of spitting a bargain pot of succulents and they are growing very fast now seperated.

Its all go at this time of year and whilst there is still a lot of organising of pots to do Im happy with my the progress. Biggest suprise is my homemade compost is amazing - thank you little rabbit for youre donations. As I grow a lot in pots, due to the actual ground being used for fruit growing, I need a lot of fresh compost  so this year I wont need to buy much. This all adds to my ethos of growing as cheaply as possible. I cannot stand seeing people in garden centres with trolleys groaning with fancy pots, compost and fertiliser as they decided to grow their own. I should take thier adress's and nip round next year and offer to remove the unwanted pots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May Blues

Looking Forward To Better Days

Is it January or Thursday, not sure.